- 800g beef fillet
- 1 level tbsp mustard grains
- 5 gherkins cut into dice
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 large tomato, seeds removed and cut into dice
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- A pinch of cumin
- 1 tsp freshly-milled pepper
- 1/2 tsp Le Paludier de Guérande ground salt
- 1 large tbsp Le Paludier de Guérande Fleur de Sel
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 thin slices of country bread, toasted and oiled
For 6 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cut the beef fillet finely using a sharp knife. Initially cut it into fine strips and then cut these strips into dice.
Place the meat in a bowl. Add the olive oil, mix and then add the Le Paludier de Guérande ground salt, cumin and pepper, mustard grains, tomato, finely chopped gherkins and shallot. Mix gently for 1 minute. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 1 hr.
Add the chopped herbs and capers just before serving. Mix together.
Divide the meat between the individual plates, decorate with herbs and capers. Sprinkle the meat and the toast with Le Paludier de Guérande Fleur de Sel.